RVA Consulting has contributed to a number of reports, academic papers and
books focusing on accounting frameworks for finance and strategy related to
carbon footprint, business models and financialization.
- Accounting for carbon and reframing disclosure: A
business model approach (paper 2004).
- Mapping Carbon-Financial Risk Exposure in the
FTSE 2006 -2013 (report 2014).
- Accounting for carbon risk in the FTSE 100:
Reinforcing disclosure (report 2013).
- Accounting for business models: Increasing the
visibility of stakeholders (paper).
- Accounting for the financialized UK and US
national business models (paper)
- Apples financial success: The precariousness of
power exercised in global value chains (paper).
- Redefining business models: Strategies in a
financialized world (book 2012).
- The private equity business model: On terra firma
or shifting sand? (paper
- Bio-pharma: A financialized business model (paper
- Corporate strategy financialized: Conjuncture,
arbitrage and earnings capacity (paper 2010).
- When it comes to the crunch: What are the drivers
of the US banking crisis (paper 2009).
- Financialization directing
strategy (paper 2008).
- A financialized account of corporate governance
(book chapter 2008).
- Financialized accounts: A stakeholder account of
cash distribution in the S&P500 1990 to 2005 (paper 2007).
- Financialized accounts: Share buy-back, mark to
market and holding the financial line in the S&P 500 (paper 2007).
- Financialized accounts: Restructuring and return
on capital employed in the S&P 500 (paper 2006).